The memorial is dedicated to Peers, Members of Parliament, officers and their sons. The memorial was designed by Sir Bertram Mackennal and unveiled in November 1922. A comprehensive description of the memorial may be found here.
The stained glass window above the Recording Angel commemorates Members and staff of both Houses who died in the Second World War.
(Parliamentary copyright images are reproduced with the permission of Parliament.)